Our third destination is Cape Engaño. Travel time from Palawig via boat is 50 min-1hour. Cape is the northeasternmost point of the island of Luzon in the Philippines. This place serves as a beacon for seafarers, a 30 meter structure stands tall and overlooking the coast.
We went here together with my family and some relatives. Courtesy of Uncle boy’s boat (my mother’s youngest brother). It was so tiring going up to the lighthouse but after a glimpse of the scenery was worth it. It was really breathtaking. I hope we could come back here again.
Lighthouse at Cape Engano on top of the mountain. 500 steps before reaching the top of the lighthouse.
- First Summer Vacation: Lordwin’s Resort
- Vacation 2007: Orquidia Resort
- Mapurao Beach: Summer 2008
- Summer Vacation Part I: Anguib Beach
- Summer Vacation Part II: Buacag Falls