Looking for places to go? I know, every year, traveling is also a part of your annual checklist- a vacation! So if you haven’t gone to North yet or planning to go North Luzon this year. I am suggesting five best places for you to visit.
- Amana Waterpark, Bulacan. A place to visit whole-year round. It boasts the life-size cartoon characters and magnificent big wavepool.
- Ocean Adventure, Subic. It is the Southeast Asia’s only open-water marine park. Dolphin Show is entertaining for the kids and adults as well.
- Baguio City. Panagbenga Festival is fast approaching. If you are planning to go this February, you better try their strawberry taho [Filipino yogurt version].
- Vigan Heritage Village, Ilocos Sur. Visiting the well-preserved Spanish colonial houses is like scouring a part of Philippine History.
- Cape Engaño, Cagayan. It is the Northeasternmost point of the island of Luzon in the Philippines. You’ll absolutely appreciate the scenery in the island.
- Ayala Museum at Vigan
- St. Augustine Parish Church, Bantay, Ilocos Sur
- Vigan Cathedral and Heritage Village